Just the other day, I saw someone who tried her hardest to mess up my life several years ago. I thought I was over it, had forgiven her because, after all, I prayed for my heart to let go of the hate I felt for her. Yes, I said "HATE". I had an extreme hate for her. It's a long story, but she almost destroyed my future marriage and my life all because she was just a bored individual who had nothing better to do. I was doing my evening Bible reading yesterday and the Word convicted me. I hadn't forgiven her so much as just quit thinking about it. I read two verses that brought her instantly to my mind. "Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer" Romans 12:12 "If possible, on your part, live at peace with everyone. Friends, do not avenge yourselves; instead, leave room for His wrath. For it is written: Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord. But if your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, ...
I've entered this and can't wait to see who wins. Thanks for posting about it!
ReplyDeleteVal
lastnerve2000@gmail.com
No problem, lastnerve! I absolutely love this group! They are an awesome group of ladies who are completely insane (in a good way)!
ReplyDelete